November 24, 2021
Eaton’s astronomic programmable timer (AT18HM) device reduces energy consumption by automating control of both indoor and outdoor lights. This programmable timer switch can store up to 7 unique programs that adjust to local sunrise/sunset and daylight savings.
Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates. It works with incandescent, halogen, and LED lighting. The large and easy-to-read LCD screen displays the current day of the week, time, auto/manual mode, whether the load is ON or OFF, and if it’s in programming mode. This unit also has a built-in rechargeable battery for protection during power outages.
- For use with lights and motors up to 1800 Watts
- No minimum wattage required
- 4 operating modes: manual, automatic, random, count down
- Automatic daylight savings function – no need to reprogram
- Can also be used like a conventional ON/ OFF switch
- 7 Customizable settings protected during power outage by built-in back-up battery that lasts up to 14 days
- Random mode adds security when away from home
- Great for use for porch lights, dwelling scone lights and patio lights
Go HERE for more information