June 24, 2021
• Includes data com and junction box
• With 20A decorator duplex tamper-resistant
1. Use the Cut-out paper to cut a space for the box to install in.
2. Cut the box shape without the ears completely through the sub-floor.
Cut 3/8″ depth into the sub-floor for the mounting ears
3. Remove knockouts and secure the box onto the floor.
Pull the wire through the opening of the floors and knockouts and connect wires
4. Assemble the receptacle part above the box
5. Installation complete
Go HERE for more information.