September 29, 2023
The Model PEL 52 is a low cost, portable, simple-to-use single and dual phase Power Energy Logger with a wide backlit LCD display. It is a compact powerhouse, small in size and mighty in performance. It records voltage current and power and energy measurements utilizing Wi-Fi to communicate via an access point or server. This product is ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in building and system monitoring and upgrades, as well as residential and overall energy audits.
All vital energy data is easily measured, recorded and analyzed. Reports can be generated using the FREE DataView® software with confidence and with minimal configuration time and effort.
Go HERE for more information
PEL 52 Features Include
- Low cost, simple-to-use, portable, single- and dual- phase
- View measurements in real-time for voltage, current, frequency & power
- Wide backlit LCD display
- Install without de-energizing the electrical network being monitored
- Vital energy data is easily measured, recorded and analyzed
- TRMS voltage and current measurement up to 3000 A (dependent on sensor)
- Phase powered, does not require a separate power source
- TRMS AC measurements (50 and 60) Hz, aggregation every second without missing measurements
Load surveys – Find out how much energy each item of equipment consumes operating at its min/max power level.
Energy analysis – Estimate energy consumption before and after the improvements.
Energy surveys – The measurements for energy surveys must be performed at several locations on the evaluation site.