June 1, 2023
The FLIR CM57-2 is a flexible clamp meter designed for difficult current measurements. With its 18-inch (45.72 cm) flexible coil clamp, the CM57-2 allows you to take measurements in tight spots, making it ideal for multiple-conductor measurements and double-wrap requirements. The meter also features dual LED work lights for better visibility, and AC current ranges from 30.00 A to 3000 A. Stream live data in real time from the CM57-2 to your mobile device over Bluetooth using the METERLiNK® app to visually compare log files, customize alarm thresholds, create reports, and share readings instantly with team members.
Get the accuracy you need in any space
- Get into Tight Spaces with Ease
- Wrap the 18-inch flexible coil clamp around multiple conductors or large cables.
- See Clearly in any Condition
- Dual LED worklights provide better visibility in dark or poorly lit areas, work more efficiently and safely.
- Stay Connected
- Stream live data in real time from the CM57-2 to your mobile device over Bluetooth® using the METERLiNK® app.
Get Inspection Information to the People You Need
FLIR METERLiNK® App
The FLIR METERLiNK® app allows you to monitor a variety of environmental and electrical conditions simultaneously with the ability to connect with up to seven FLIR compatible meters at once. METERLiNK allows you to safely capture images and monitor hazardous areas remotely and in real time. Whether you’re connecting several FLIR clamp meters, digital multimeters, or any of the new METERLiNK app compatible meters, you will be able to keep tabs on key readings around your facility and easily share them with your team.