June 21, 2023
Klein Tools introduces Gated Bucket Hooks, with a locking mechanism to attach to standard aerial bucket lips and help reduce the risk of tools falling.
- 2 sizes available to attach to standard 2’’ or 3’’ aerial buckets
- Lockable latch helps reduce the risk of tools falling
- Connect tools up to 7 lbs. with a 4’ ANSI tether rated attachment point
- Maximum static load rating of 40 lbs.
- Hooks easily hang over bucket lips for a simple set up
- Made with glass reinforced nylon gate to stand up to unpredictable weather conditions
- Open or close the bright orange latch level even with gloves on
“Preventing tool falls is a matter of both safety and saving money on having to replace tools constantly,” says Sean Garvey, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “Our new Gated Bucket hooks come in two sizes to fit aerial buckets and feature a lockable latch, reducing the risk of falling tools, and can hold a 40-pound static load. On top of that, the latch is easy to open and close even with gloves on, meaning you won’t be slowed down on the jobsite.”Sean Garvey, Associate Product Manager at Klein Tools
New Type-2 Safety Helmets from Klein Tools® Offer Protection for Wide Variety of At-Height and Confined Space Applications
Klein Tools introduces new Type 2 Safety Helmets, built with an unwavering focus on safety, comfort and fit, and featuring a low profile and lightweight design that allows easy access to confined spaces and makes them ideal for at-height applications.