May 16, 2022
This episode of Watt’s the Word covers the extreme hazard of electrical shock and arc flash, Terry Becker of TW Becker Electrical Safety Consulting.
Here is a list of acronyms used this episode:
- NFPA 70E – (USA) National fire protection association (NFPA) 70E document covers procedures and requirements to limit and avoid shock, electrocution, arc flash/blast workplace incidents
- CSAZ462 – Canadian Safety Association Standard Z462 provides workplace requirements to protect workers from the possible dangers associated with live electrical work tasks.
- MOU – memorandum of understanding
- OH&S – Occupational Health and Safety (Canada)
- TSBC – Technical Safety BC (British Columbia, Canada)
- TWBESC – TW Becker Electrical Safety Consulting Ltd.
Go HERE to listen