March 3, 2022
DirectDrive compact LED bulbs are an energy efficient, long lasting, CFL bulb replacement for a variety of applications. Keystone’s UL Type B 2-pin LED bulbs provide 50% energy savings when compared to a typical CFL fixture and have 4x the useful life.
Using a UL Type B ballast bypass design, these DirectDrive 2-pin LED bulbs eliminate the need for an external driver or ballast. By offering a CFL bulb replacement with ballast bypass capabilities, Keystone takes away any guesswork of ballast compatibility. This makes installation quick and easy and with a 50,000 hour lifetime, you won’t need to replace these compact LED bulbs any time soon.
Keystone’s DirectDrive compact lamps are available with Keystone’s Color Select technology, allowing users to choose from among three color temperatures with the touch of a switch.
Keystone’s DirectDrive compact lamps are also available in omnidirectional and slim horizontal options. The lamps with omnidirectional light output are ideal for a wide variety of applications and reduce the stocking needs for pin based CFL bulb replacements. The slim horizontal lamp options feature a small base and form factor, making them ideal for replacing 13W GX23 CFL lamps.
2-pin LED bulb benefits
- Save 50% on energy consumption compared to typical CFL bulbs
- Extend useful life four times (50,000 hours)
- Simplifies installation without the need for an external driver or ballast
- Available Color Select technology
- Environmentally friendly: no mercury used
- Frosted lens eliminates pixelation
- Suitable for use in dry and damp locations
- Operating temperature: -20°C/-4°F to 45°C/113°F
- Instant startup
- UL Classified
- Rotatable 270°
- G24D 2-pin can be used in G24Q 4-pin applications for ballast bypass
Go HERE for more information