BLP-ET Back Lit Panel from Eclipse Lighting Inc.
May 2, 2022
The BLP-ET series is a panel light featuring backlit LED technology and selectable CCT/Watt capability. Available in 1×4, 2×2, or 2×4 sizes, the housing consists of an aluminum frame with a rigid die-formed steel back enclosure which prevents the fixture from warping over time. PMMA anti-yellowing lens provides low glare and even illumination. Switches on the back of the housing allow you choose CCT and wattage levels which gives you flexibility and control of your lighting. Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for damp locations with covered ceiling. Contact Eclipse to request a quote.
- DRIVER — Universal Voltage 120-277V Electronic Driver with 0-10V Dimming Standard. Optional 347 Volt.
- FINISH — Painted White (WH).
- LENS — PMMA Anti-Yellowing Acrylic Lens provides even illumination and low glare. SDCM < 5. 120° Beam Angle.
- HOUSING — Aluminum frame with rigid die-formed steel back enclosure which prevents fixture from warping over time.
- LIGHT ENGINE — Selectable Wattages. Backlit LED technology with even light distribution.
- COLOR TEMPERATURE — Selectable CCT: 3000K to 5000K. CRI >80.
- EMERGENCY — Optional Emergency Battery.
- MOUNTING — Recessed mount in T-Bar grid ceiling with integral earthquake clips for secure attachment. Optional Surface or Suspension mounting available.
- OPERATIONAL TEMP — -20°C to 40°C (4°F to 104°F).
- COMPLIANCE — Built to comply with U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. RoHS / FCC / DLC Compliant. IC Rated for Insulated Ceilings. cUL/US Listed suitable for Damp Location.
- WARRANTY — 5-Year Limited Warranty. 50,000hr Lifespan.
Go HERE for more information