September 7, 2022
Zendure, a clean energy tech start-up, unveiled SuperBase V portable home energy systems at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
SuperBase V is the industry’s first system with semi-solid state batteries and is customizable with a capacity of 6.4 kWh to 64 kWh. With its 120V/240V dual-voltage output and support for solar panels and EV charging, SuperBase V sets a new standard for whole-home energy management. This SBV system can be charged to 6.6kWh using a satellite expansion module for solar power paired with AC outlet power in just one hour, making the energy system exceptionally flexible, versatile, and capable–use scenarios range from smart home to electric vehicle charging, camping, and off-grid use.
“The rising cost of energy, recent natural disasters, grid failures, and lack of energy access are becoming a critical concern for communities around the world,” said Bryan Liu, CEO & Founder of Zendure. “When people and communities are without power, even for a day, it’s not just the comforts and conveniences of modern life that are lost, rather energy is about survival and connection. Zendure is offering a solution that delivers energy security and long-term cost savings.”
- Industry’s First Semi-Solid State Battery Featuring 6.4 to 64kWh Capacity
- The First Home Energy Storage Solution with Built-In 120V/240V Dual Voltage
- The First Plug-And-Play Home Energy System
- 6.6kWh Maximum Recharge In Just One Hour
- Expandable with Battery Units and the Fastest 3,000W Solar Input
- Seamless UPS With 3,800W-7,600W AC Output
- Smart Home Panel With EV Outlets Up to 12,000W of Power Distribution
- Voice Control With Alexa or Google Home
Standard features include support for public charging stations and for electric vehicles with Level 2 charging, as well as independent RV output from the optional Satellite Batteries. Additional batteries and solar panels allow all users to fully enjoy economic benefits while securing their home energy with a customized solution.