Champion Duct Conduit
January 19, 2023
Champion Duct ® (RTRC) electrical conduit offers dependability through quality design and unmatched versatility. Below ground, concrete encased, underbridge – and almost anywhere in between – Champion Duct delivers a range of benefits over other rigid electrical raceway conduit materials like PVC-coated steel and thin wall EMT conduit pipe, including ease of installation, fire and corrosion resistance, excellent impact resistance and more.
Champion Duct Features
- The lowest man-hour installation rates for most diameters of electrical duct according to the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Manual of Labor Units
- Lower total installation costs (labor plus material costs) for most diameters
- Light weight contributes to installation ease, savings and safety
- Corrosion resistance to many chemicals
- No burn-through on elbows
- One of the lowest coefficients of friction of any in-market product
- Ability to retain its shape after impact or compression
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures
- Cable fault resistance —fiberglass duct will not melt or weld the wire to the inside of the conduit under fault conditions
- Extended UL Listed support spacing distances rival rigid steel conduit support spans.
Go HERE for more information