The new 61-535 120V AC Circuit Breaker Finder includes both a new receiver and transmitter.
The new receiver has been designed with the following features:
- A narrower tip to improve breaker identification accuracy
- An NCVT in receiver tip to indicate presence of AC voltage between 80-300 volts AC (visual flashing red LEDs & audible indicators (that can be muted)) as well as an On/Off toggle switch that allows the user to toggle between the NCVT function and the Breaker Finding function.
- A work light to illuminate poorly lit work areas that operates independently of other functions
- Separate distinct visual indicators for breaker finding and NCVT functions
- A mute button to silence audible notifications for noise sensitive areas,
- A refined ergonomic design that makes the receiver easy to grip and position the tip, and a lanyard mount
Go HERE for more information