- Built to meet the rugged requirements of commercial and industrial use.
- All metal housing – tough extruded aluminum case with a black powder paint coated steel cover.
- Heavy duty NEMA 5-15R receptacles.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- On-Off switch is rocker type with pilot light (on units with on-off switch – listed below). A red pilot light is used to indicate power on (on units with no switch).
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord – 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types available are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type (see table below).
- Includes 15 amp, 125 volt resettable circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- UL/cUL Listed Standard UL1363 file No. E166039 & CSA C22.2 No. 308-14 & CSA C22.2 No. 0.4-04
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Go HERE for more information