April 12, 2023
Luminis recently released its Inline family of exterior luminaires. Inline bollards and columns elevate exterior spaces with a range of heights and lighting module options.
Inline is a contemporary range of bollards and columns with a distinctly urban aesthetic. Independently adjustable light modules allow lighting designers to capture the essential elements in a given landscape arrangement. The luminaires produce impactful illumination for spaces such as parks, plazas, outdoor arena spaces, landscaped gardens, pedestrian areas and other urban environments.
Bollards are available in heights of 24”, 39”, and 46”. Designers may select up to two light modules per bollard, with lighting packages up to 4,191 lumens per module. Columns may be chosen with up to four modules per column, 4,809 delivered lumens per module and up to 20 feet in pole height. Columns and bollards are available with 15°, 30°, or 55° beam angle reflectors and Type III distribution.
Light modules rotate 355° individually for controlled illumination and one-of-a-kind flexibility. Final positioning and rotation of each module can be modified on-site during installation. The curved sculpted opening and deeply recessed lens direct the light beam downward to minimize up light while enhancing comfort and glare control.
All versions are offered in 10 standard or 10 faux wood finishes, with the option to match custom colors. Lighting designers may also select an optional nLight® AIR lighting control system to enhance functionality while reducing energy consumption.
Inline Family Feature Summary
- Independent light module rotation up to 355°
- 15°, 30°, or 55° beam angle reflectors and Type III distribution
- Optional True Amber LED for turtle-sensitive areas
- 120V, 277V, 347V, 480V
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- 80 CRI
- nLight® AIR control option
- 10 standard finishes
- 10 faux wood finishes
- Photocell, motion sensor, GFI
- Up to 2 modules per bollard
- Up to 4,191 lumens per module
- 3 standard heights: 24”, 39”, 46”
- Remote emergency battery backup
- Up to 4 modules per column
- Up to 4,809 lumens per module
- Up to 20 feet in pole height
Full details are available here.