November 20, 2023
Klein Tools unveiled the MODbox™ mobile storage workstation this past spring, and have now added several new accessories designed to help users further customize and create a truly unique experience reflective of their individual needs.
In total, five new storage solutions will be available enabling trade professionals more opportunities to customize their MODbox. New accessories will include:
- Drawer Boxes – Available as single-, two-, and three-drawer boxes, these durable storage cases feature locking bars and latches that secure drawers during transport and help prevent tool theft. The addition of removable internal dividers offers storage flexibility, while a reinforced bottom channel helps prevent drawer sag when it is loaded.
- Component Boxes – Featuring a clear lid for easy viewing of contents, the component boxes come in five convenient sizes and have removable bins, allowing for quick organization of small parts such as wire nuts, connectors, and fasteners.
- Hybrid Box – This versatile storage box can be utilized as an open tote. With a removable organizer tray and two dividers allowing for both deep and shallow storage options, the fully removable lid of the Hybrid Box can attach to either the bottom of the Hybrid Box or the side rails of MODbox when using the Multi-Hook Rail Attachment.
- Pouch and Vest System – Available in five pouch styles, the Pouch and Vest system is one of the most durable and versatile tool carrying systems on the market. Each pouch can attach to the side rails of any MODbox, allowing for easy, on-the-go access.
- Case Adapter Rail Attachment – Affixing to the MODbox’s side rails for convenient access, the Case Adapter Rail Attachment secures a wide range of cases including ones specifically designed for step bits, ProFlex Impact Drivers, precision drivers, and more.
Go HERE for more information