October 11, 2023
Klein Tools introduces new Slotted Screw-Holding Screwdrivers, designed with positive gripping action to hold, start and drive screws in awkward, hard-to-reach places.
- Slotted screw-holding feature mechanically holds screws to work where stainless steel is required
- Screwdrivers have color coded rings and hot stamped cap markings for quick identification
- Essential when working with non-magnetic screws and installing overhead fixtures
- Durable to start and drive screws with one tool
- Engage the screw holding feature with just the slide of your thumb
- Helps prevent dropping screws on the jobsite
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for greater torque and comfort
“Given the wide range of places that professionals have to work, they can often encounter awkward or hard-to-reach areas,” says Spencer Yale, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Slotted Screw-Holding Screwdrivers feature a unique split-blade screw-holding driver that wedges into screw slots in said hard-to-reach areas. The drivers are made of tempered steel and carefully heat-treated for maximum strength, and precision ground to fit screw openings securely.”Spencer Yale,
associate product manager at Klein Tools
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products
Klein Tools introduces the 11-in-1 Impact Rated Screwdriver/ Nut Driver, allowing trade professionals to easily swap from screwdriver to impact driver for ultimate versatility.