January 11, 2024
Wiha’s Cushion Grip Pliers and Cutters are the standard for premium quality featuring ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control, dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability, and handles directly molded to the tool steel for a permanent bond.
Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications. All Wiha Insulated tools meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
- Ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Handles direct molded to tool steel for permanent bond
- Slip guard handle design for added protection
- Wiha premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Standard industrial brushed finish for surface endurance
- Induction hardened cutting edges and jaws for superior sharpness and longevity
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC for safety and peace of mind
- Wiha’s patented DunamicJoint requires 40% less cutting effort and provides longer tool life
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
Go HERE for more information