Winter-Melt Self-Regulating Plug-in Heating Cables
May 12, 2022
Winter-Melt (ECK) plug-in heating cables are the perfect solution for general freeze protection in residential and commercial applications. Factory assembled with a 3-pronged plug, each cable simply connects to a 120V outlet fitted with ground fault protection device (GFCI). Installation is quick and easy as the self-regulating feature allows the cable to be overlapped at any point without the risk of overheating.
Roof and gutter de-icing system
- Suitable for shingle, rubber/tar, wood, metal, and plastic roofs.
- Suitable for wood, metal, and plastic gutters.
- Helps prevent roof damage and leaking caused by ice.
Pipe tracing for freeze protection
- Suitable for metal and plastic pipes.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use.
- Helps prevent damage caused by a frozen pipe.
Go HERE for more information