Janaury 24, 2024
Synonymous with flexibility, strength and speed, FLEXSnap is the ultimate system that allows the installation of multiple types of floor covering. It also allows the installation of the heating cables with ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tiles in one day.
FLEXSnap+ System Features
- Allows the installation of ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles * as well as wood and soft floor coverings compatible with radiant heated floors.
- Allows the installation of a heating cable and ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles in a single day.
- Large 24 in x 24 inch FLEXSnap mesh and 4 ft x 40 ft FLEXSnap-R+ roll ensure a fast installation
- Protects the heating cable from damage during and after the installation
- Optimized for all FLEXTHERM surface heating cable lengths.
- Installation while standing thanks to the FLEXGlide tool
- Allows for the more uniform transition between a tiled heated floor and an adjacent natural hardwood floor
- Approved for installation with all cement-based self-leveling underlayments and many FLEXTHERM approved mortars (click here to see all approved products)
- 25 year limited warranty
* Limitations and conditions apply.
Go HERE for more information