June 28, 2023
nVent Electric a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, announced the release of its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report. The report shares nVent’s 2022 achievements in each of its three ESG focus areas of People, Products and Planet and provides updates on progress towards its long-term goals. The report also highlights how nVent solutions are helping build a more sustainable and electrified world.
2022 ESG Report Highlights
nVent made significant progress in several key areas of its ESG strategy. Accomplishments in 2022 include:
- Increasing representation of women in management globally and racially diverse U.S. professional employees.*
- Improving the ‘Employee Satisfaction + Recommend’ score by two percentage points in its latest employee engagement survey.
- Reaching 76% of products in its New Product Introduction funnel with a positive ESG impact.
- Reducing CO2e emissions by 7% and increasing renewable energy consumption by two percentage points.*
- Growing its spending with diverse suppliers 8%.*
A full copy of the 2022 ESG Report can be downloaded at nVent.com/ESG.
*improvement relative to 2021
nVent Electric plc has recently announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ECM Investors, LLC, the parent of ECM Industries, LLC, for a purchase price of $1.1 billion, subject to customary adjustments. ECM Industries is a provider of high-value electrical connectors, tools and test instruments, and cable management.