Suderman Electrical Estimating Course 1 (Basic) – Sept 21 & 22
August 26, 2022
This is a virtual, two-day instructor-led workshop: Wednesday, September 21st and Thursday, September 22nd (8:00am – 4:30pm PT each day).
There is no opportunity to re-schedule or for a partial refund if a student cannot attend both sessions.
NOTE: Discounted combo pricing is available when purchasing Courses 1 and 2 together. View the course description for Course 2 here.
The Electrical Estimating Course 1 (Basic) is an in-depth hands-on course that provides the participant with the opportunity to learn advanced electrical estimating techniques for systems, distribution, service equipment, motor power and control.
Course materials (provided):
- Suderman Estimating Systems Labour Manual
- Scale, highlighters and mechanical pencil
- A binder with drawings, specifications and work sheets for five takeoffs
- Additional information relating to estimating
Date & Time:
- Wednesday, September 21st, 2022 | 8:00am – 4:30pm PT
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 | 8:00am – 4:30pm PT
- ECABC Members:
- Course 1 – $1,040 per person
- Course 2 – $980 per person
- Course 1 & 2 Combo – $1,870 per person (~10% off each course!)
- Course 1 – $1,090 per person
- Course 2 – $1,030 per person
- Course 1 & 2 Combo – $1,920 per person (~10% off each course!)
Credit: With the completion of Electrical Estimating Course 1 (Basic), you will receive two credits towards your Gold Seal Certification.
Instructor: John F. Wiesel
John F. Wiesel is the president of Suderman Estimating Systems Inc. and has been estimating and teaching estimating since the early 1980s. With 45 years of experience in the electrical industry – from journeyman, foreman, project manager, estimator, designer, sales to vice president of a major electrical mechanical firm – he is a qualified international construction consultant with a broad knowledge base.
Go HERE for more information