March 2, 2022
The ECAO Hugh Carroll Safety Awards recognizes ECAO members who strive to put safety first in their day-to-day operations. The award was first launched in 2000 to recognize the significant contribution ECAO member, R. Hugh Carroll made in the field of health and safety in the electrical contracting industry.
“Once again, we are excited to recognize members who are working diligently to ensure safe working conditions. These efforts result in fewer injures, improved morale, better business performance and continue to show that we are leaders in health and safety,” said ECAO in their newsletter.
The keynote speaker will be Dr. Joel Moody, Chief Prevention Officer of Ontario.
Full detailed answers to application questions will ensure consideration of all the available information in the scoring process, giving your company the best chance of success in the evaluation process.
Prior to submitting an application, we encourage applicants to review the points below:
- A 3-person panel will review each application and score each answer out of ten (10). The median of the three (3) scores will be the final question score.
- Ensure that all questions have been answered. Unanswered questions will result in a 0/10 score for the question and effect the overall application score.
- Best possible scores will be achieved where questions are answered thoroughly, including the detail required to allow the panel to understand the efforts.
- Fully complete the accident statistics section.
- For companies engaged in a health and safety management system, continuous improvement process, or have been audited by an accredited third-party health and safety provider, ensure that it is indicated on the application
Go HERE for more inforormation