Klein Tools® to Highlight Latest Innovations During 2022 NECA Show
October 14, 2022
Klein Tools will be showcasing the full depth of its product lineup, including the company’s newest offerings as part of the NECA 2022 Convention & Trade Show. Taking place Oct. 15-18 in Austin, Texas, the four-day event will provide attendees with an opportunity to get a hands-on experience with the latest in product innovations being offered by Klein Tools (booth #2232 ).
“Product innovation is at the forefront of everything we do,” said Tom Klein, Jr, President & COO of Klein Tools. “We are listening to our consumers and gathering feedback constantly. We’ve been around for 165 years and that isn’t just luck. Putting out new products that help professional tradespeople on the job , and are built to last decades, is how we continue to be at the forefront of the industry.”
While Klein Tools will have a full array of tools, tool storage, PPE and accessories on display through the NECA show, they will also be highlighting a variety of products being nominated for the NECA 2022 Showstopper Award. Among those being spotlighted include:
- 7-in-1 Impact Flip Socket with Handle – The new impact flip socket includes six integrated hex sizes plus a ¼-inch bit holding feature. Created with the intent of versatility and quick switches, this product would be a great addition to any toolbox.
- Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit – This product provides reliable tracing of energized, or non-energized breakers, fuses and wires. The receiver sensitivity can easily be adjusted to signal through drywall, cement blocks or even underground.
- Compact Laser Distance Measure – Measure long distances with accuracy and precision with the new compact laser distance measure. Measure up to 100 feet with the quick ability to toggle between inches, feet and meters. With additional features like an automatic shut off, audio alerts and even a pocket clip, it’s no wonder it has a five-star review.
- 21-in-1 Multi-Bit Precision Screwdriver with Tamperproof Bits – Convenience, versatility and durability are at the forefront of the creation of the 21-in-1 product. This tiny tool is industrial-strength, and the barrel contains powerful magnets for securing bits and fasteners. The double-sided bits can conveniently be stored in the handle, eliminating the need for a case.
- Heavy Duty Knee Pad Sleeves – A must for those working in tough conditions, these knee pads have triple layer protection and foam padding for all-day comfort. They are ergonomically engineered with an anti-abrasion layer that contours to fit perfectly.
- Slim Digital Multimeter – The new MM450 Slim Digital Multimeter is the latest edition to the Klein Tools’ lineup of meters for test and measurement. It has all the features you’d expect, plus new ones like a reverse contrast display with auto backlight adjustment, Lead-Alert protection with LEDs for test lead placement, and a design slim enough to fit in your pocket.
In addition to the product spotlights, Klein Tools will also be hosting its popular Klein LIVE social media show throughout NECA ’22, inviting attendees to view and participate in the on-site fun. Additionally, Klein will also be offering product demonstrations, giveaways, and more. Those not attending the show can follow along with Klein Tools on their favorite social media channel.