Aug 16, 2020
The IG series surge protective device is designed for a variety of Type 1 and Type 2 applications. Type 1 applications include outdoor installations before service entrances and utility meter cabinets. Type 2 applications include installations after service entrances. CSA certified to ANSI/UL 1449 3rd edition, the IG1200RC3 is approved for residential/light commercial services (AC power).
Intermatic® PanelGuard® Surge Protective Device, Series: IG Series, 120/240 VAC Electrical Rating, 50/60 Hz Frequency, 4 Wires, 50 kA Short Circuit, 20 kA Nominal Discharge, Modes of Protection: L1-N/L2-N/L1-G/L2-G/N-G/L1-L2, Green LED Indicator, 2 ph, Environmental Conditions: -35 to 85 deg C Operating Temperature, NEMA 1/2/3R Enclosure, Surface Mounting, Plastic, 4.2 in H x 4.2 in W x 3.33 in D Dimensions.
• LED indicator provides status of protection
• OFF LED indicates device may still be energized but protection is diminished, and the unit should be replaced
• On LED indicates device is energized and providing protection
• Green LED indicates surge protection status
• Surface with brackets mounting
• Type 1 applications include outdoor installations before service entrances and utility meter cabinets, type 2 applications include installations after service entrances
Go HERE for more information.