Jan 5, 2021
This easy-to-use, competitively priced tester is three tools in one—a fault locator, a cable and wire manager and a tone generator with SmartTone technology. From just ONE END of any two or more conductor cable you can measure up to 2,500 feet (762 meters). Easily find the distance to opens or shorts on electrical wire, telephone wire, security wire and coax.
Results appear as a distance reading rather than a waveform, so it’s perfect for technicians unfamiliar with Time Domain Reflectometery (TDR). Find and fix cable problems without pulling new wire or blindly cutting into walls. Intermittent faults are easier to find because the unit constantly measures while “On.”
• Fault finder with tone generator locates open and short circuits, measures cable length, helps isolate individual wire pairs, and detects AC voltage on the line
• Works on any two or more-conductor cable up to 2,500 feet (762 meters)
• VOP (Velocity of Propagation) can be set to match a cable’s specifications to optimize the accuracy of fault location and cable length measurement
• Patented SmartTone analog tone generator with five distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
• Four-digit LED display for viewing readings
Each Unit Includes
• TS90 cable fault finder with BNC to alligator clips
Go HERE for more information.