January 10, 2022
The SensorSwitch WPD Forward-Phase Dimmer Switch is an economical, energy saving option for dimmable LED, CFL and incandescent fixtures, making it perfect for renovation projects where fixtures are permanently installed.
Easy configuration is a key feature of this solution, allowing contractors and facility managers to effortlessly develop energy saving illumination strategies by setting high and low dimming levels or returning to its default state when desired.
- CONFIGURABLE – Program high and low dimming range. Fixtures illuminate according to previously adjusted settings.
- FLEXIBLE – Use with single-pole or 3-way control with a regular on/off mechanical switch (sold separately).
- ELEGANT – Screwless wall plate design and polished aesthetics blend in effortlessly into commercial and residential spaces.
- RELIABLE – This UL 1472 listed and NEMA SSL 7A certified solution includes a sliding air-gap switch to disconnect power while replacing bulbs.
- COMPATIBLE – Perfect replacement for regular wall on/off and dimming switch and works with most dimmable incandescent, LED and CFL lamp fixtures; accepts line 120VAC voltage from a single device.
Go HERE for more information