February 11, 2022
Intended for non-patient connected indoor applications where protection of sensitive electronics is required:
- High end audio / studio use
- Medical electronics
- High end test equipment / laboratory
- cULus Listed to UL 60601-1 (1st Edition) and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 (R2005).
- Each unit provides complete line isolation and noise filtering plus utilizes a Faraday shield to reduce leakage currents below UL60601-1 requirements (under 100 microamps).
- Reduced noise coupling due to floating AC output.
- Not intended to be used to supply power to life support appliances.
3 different VA Capacities available – – 500VA, 1000VA, and 1800VA. All rated 50/60Hz. 4 different electrical configurations;
- 120V-120V straight isolation (“178” series)
- 240V-240V straight isolation (“240” series)
- 240V-120V step down isolation (“289” series)
- 120V-240V step up isolation (“298” series)
- Vented 14 gauge steel housing with white powder paint
- Hospital Grade 3-wire grounded Input Plug (see chart).
- 2 or 3 Duplex Hospital Grade Output Receptacles (see chart).
- On-Off Switch / Circuit Breaker combo protected, and built in automatic Thermal Cut Out for added protection.
Go HERE for more information