June 22, 2020
Luminis has improved and expanded its Maya family of exterior luminaires. Improvements in design aesthetic across the family and new pendant and post top versions give specifiers a wider range of Maya luminaires to work with.
The new pendant mount version is suitable for indoor or under canopy applications, enabling the Maya aesthetic to be carried further throughout a space. And, an outdoor catenary version, compatible with the recently released catenary attachment, is also now available. A new 90-degree arm configuration for the post top version adds a contemporary aesthetic option to the pre-existing 180-degree version.
Other improvements across the family include a new micro optics design with reduced glare, a new house side shield to reduce light spill, increase in output across the range, and a higher output on amber versions.
Maya luminaires offer high quality light with 70 CRI and 4000K as standard, with 2700K, 3000K and 3500K temperature options available. Featuring type II, III, IV, and V light distribution, they are dimmable down to 10% and can be configured with motion sensor.
Blending optical performance and energy efficiency with a new slim design, the Maya family is ideally suited for site and area lighting applications such as parks, campuses, urban and commercial developments.
The full Maya family includes bollards, post tops, wall mount, and pendants.
– Bollard, post or wall-mount configurations suited for site and area applications such as parks, campuses, urban and commercial developments
– Improved thermal performance for longer life and greater efficacy
– New sleek upscale aesthetic including a glass cover and full aperture illumination
– New pendant (MA50) to compliment exiting line of bollard, wall and post top luminaires
– MA50 pendant available as a catenary suspension
– Post top luminaire offered with 90 degree arm configuration for a contemporary look
– New optical system for maximum efficiency, performance, reliability and precise distribution
– Up to 17,500 lumens
– Type II, III, IV, and V light distribution with high performance optical lens
– 4000K standard color temperature, with 2700K, 3000K and 3500K options
– 70 or 80 CRI
– Higher amber LED outputs for turtle-friendly environments
– Tunable white and warm dimming available on pendant model (MA50)
– Dark Sky rated
– 0-10V driver (dims to 10%)
– Cast aluminum construction for durability
– Field installable house side shied for additional light control
– Dual switch option allows two CCTs to operate independently
– 7-pin receptable available
– ETL listed wet location
– Rated IP65
– 5-year warranty
Go HERE for more information.